Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Perfect Paint


Paint Idea

March 19, 2011


Mahadir  from Sarawak asks...
Hi, My living room is painted white and my furniture is black. The problem is that I want to create a new look by doing something with the walls. The space is room is only 350 × 500 sq ft so the only design that I can configure is having a sofa at the front wall, another at the left wall and the chair in front of both leaned a bit to the left. I thought of doing one wall striped colors but the chair is striped black and silver and I think it will make the room look like a zebra.
Please advise,
Thanks,
A. Mahadir
NECD responds...
The black and white theme is classic, and your options are endless for adding wall colour. I suggest you choose an accent colour – use it with cushions and accessories – then repeat this colour as paint on one focal wall you wish to accent.


No comments:

Post a Comment